Hot Iron Promos
|Posted on July 22, 2016 at 11:40 AM|
As Small Business owners, there's many times you are being chased by time, or feel like you are trying to beat the clock. Your poor adrenals are screaming and can only take so much caffeine before they poop out!
In saying this... although the thrill of a booked calendar makes us mentally say... SUCCESS... We know that unless we have some some down time, our bodies won't be up for that challenge.
I want to encourage you in this season where you feel like things are slowing down, to use this time wisely, to do some MUST DO'S, LONG OVERDUE tasks, that have been tugging at you, but you always had the excuse that you were too busy. If you do this... when your schedule picks back up, you will feel more organized, and ready to tackle the end of the year!
1. Spend time cleaning out your e-mail.
2. Tackle that stack that says NEED TO FILE.
3. Send out some cards to clients and customers.
4. Get some much needed rest.
5. Tackle that "follow up" stack. There's some leads in there!
6. Spend much needed time with family. They have missed you!
7. Re-do your office space. Add a new lamp, some pops of color to stimulate you, try a new scent to inspire you... maybe some motivational pictures for the walls.
8. Review your processes and get rid of the ones that were not working for you. Research new processes that WILL work for you. There is such a thing as being the WRONG kind of busy...
9. Review your schedule - what can you remove? What should you add? You have now had 6 months of this year to see what's been lacking.... Try to fit in some meditation time, yoga, reading - all these will benefit your business!
10. Take some business building classes. Stay fresh and "in the know" - stop running off old knowledge. REFRESH!